Lower Body Exercises in this section range from easy to difficult. Pick exercises that work for your ability and your available equipment.
- When doing these exercises, be aware of some of these points:
- Knees should track over your feet throughout exercises - watch that they do not go past your toes or swing out to either side of your feet.
- Target soft landings when doing lunges or other movements
- Keep the chest up, do not slump. Be especially aware of this if you are holding dumbells.
- Work within your own comfortable range of motion - do not hyper extend or flex your knees.
- Maintain a strong core throughout range of motion